Blodgett Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
The Blodgett reverse osmosis water filter system helps improve equipment life by removing most of the dissolved solids that cause scale build-up. Keeping water clear of build-up means less frequent deliming and reduced maintenance and service costs. This system keeps water free of odor causing contaminants and chlorine giving you better tasting water and beverages.
- Inlet and outlet connection: 3/8" tube
- Wastewater line connection: 1/4" OD tube
- Electrical connection: 115 Volts AC, 60 Hertz, 1 Phase
- Inlet Temperature: 40° to 100°F
- Inlet TDS: 1,500 PPM max
- Operating Pressure: 25 - 80 psi
- Maximum Static Pressure: 100 psi
- Height: 30"
- Width: 15"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- 1 year warranty
- Model #: MRS-225