Randell® 56" Worktop Blast Chiller
If food safety is your concern, a Blast Chiller may be just what you need. The Randell BC-5E model is designed to fit into an operation where work surface is at a premium and can replace an existing5 Ft. worktable. This model is designed to rapidly cool cooked items from a temperature of 140-160 degrees F to 40 degrees F in a time frame between90-120 minutes (dependent on product density). The BC-5E Blast Chiller, along with the other models offered by Randell, provides the end user; enhanced product quality, improved shelf life (correctly chilled foods may be stored up to five days) and most importantly increased safety.
- Stainless Steel Front Sides and Top
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Removable stainless steel Pan Slides
- Lifetime warranty on handles and hinges
- Stainless steel laminar air flow plenum
- Superior cross product air flow
- Cooling with pan covers on to retain the product flavor
- (5) 12" x 20" x 2.5" pans
- 115/60/1, 5-20P, 20 amps, 3/4 HP
- UL, cUL, and NSF Listed
- Dimensions: (L x D x H): 56" x 34" x 36"
- Ship Weight: 450 lbs.
- BTU Requirements for Remote Installations: 6600 at 20 degrees F Evap. Temp
- Model # : BC-5E