The HTL2-10 heated Trendline Mobile Lowerator® plate dispenser is available in two-, three-, or four- stack units. Heavy-gauge stainless steel frame construction. Load capacity up to 100 lbs. per tube. Tube-type units installed with stainless steel outer shell. Heated tubes have individual controls and can be operated independently. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly.
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Open-Type Design Reduces Overall Weight Load
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Frame Construction
- Capacity: 100 lbs. Per Tube
- Heated Tubes Have Individual Controls
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Tube Thermostat Adjustable from 100° to 150° F
- China Size: 9-1/4" to 10-1/8"
- Dimensions: 30" x 36-7/8" x 15-1/2" (LxHxW)
- Capacity: 12 Doz. Dishes, 6 Doz. Bowls, 9 Doz. Cups or Glasses
- Total Load Capacity: 250 lbs.
- 120V / 840W / 7.0Amps
- NSF, UL, CAS Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HTL2-10