Please verify your Model and Serial Number before ordering any replacement part, contact Customer Service for assistance.
This water filter assembly will reduce up to 99.9% of chlorine from water and filters out about 99% of dirt and rust particles for cleaner better tasting ice. It also reduces scale build-up for less maintenance.
- Model #: H9320-51
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating off tastes and odors of the ice
- Takes out cysts with sub-micron filtration
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles as small as 1/2 micron producing crystal clear ice (99+% reduction)
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Flow rate: 2 GPM
- Five Year Warranty - On all heads offered
- AHRI Certified
- Rated NSF Class 1, STD 42
- Can be used with Hoshizaki models AM-50, KM-61, KM-101, KM-151, KM-201, KM-260, KM-320, 515, 901, KML-250, 351, 451, 631, KMD-410, 450, KMS-830, DKM-500, IM-500SAA, All flakers, and all DCM models
- Height: 18-1/4"