The Southbend HDC-36 charbroiler has a polished stainless steel exterior and has six 20,000 BTU burners. Southbend charbroilers are versatile and flexible and a great addition to your commercial kitchen. These charbroilers allow you to use briquettes or radiants.
For Commercial Use Only, Not Intended for Household Use
- (6) 20,000 BTU (NAT) stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- Cast iron radiants
- 3/4" rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 5" high rear and side splash guards
- Field convertible from radiant to briquette cooking
- Two-position, two sided cooking grids
- 4" Spatula width grease trough
- Wide or narrow branding grates
- Stainless steel, full width crumb tray
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 36" x 33.25" x 16"
- Crated Dimensions (W x D): 36" x 55"
- Crated Weight: 350 lbs.
- One year limited Parts and Labor Warranty
- CSA and NSF Listed
- Model #: HDC-36