This Asian-Style 7" Santoku Knife literally means "three virtues". This all-purpose, Asian-style knife is for slicing, dicing, mincing and the Granton edge allows fast, easy cutting. Constructed of high carbon, stain-free, German steel, this single-edge blade (typical of Japanese knives) is taper ground with a fine stone finish. The comfortable handle is made of traditional balsam wood.
- Ideal for Slicing, and Mincing
- Granton Edge Allow Fast, Easy Cutting
- Collection: Asian Collection
- Constructed of High Carbon, Stain-Free German Steel
- Single Blade is Edge Taper Ground with a Fine Stone Finish
- Razor Sharp Traditional Japanese Edges
- Comfortable Handle Made of Traditional Balsam Wood
- Individually Packaged in a Aesthetic Wood Storage Box
- Blade Length: 7"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model #: M24407