This 12" Pointed Sashimi Knife is also known as yanagi and sujihiki, it is equivalent to the utility knife. This professional knife is perfect for everyday slicing and dicing. Constructed of high carbon, stain-free, German steel, single-edge blade (typical of Japanese knives) is taper ground with a fine stone finish. The comfortable handle is made of traditional balsam wood.
- Collection: Asian Collection
- Constructed of High Carbon, Stain-Free German Steel
- Razor Sharp Traditional Japanese Edges
- Single Blade is Edge Taper Ground with a Fine Stone Finish
- Also Known as Yanagi and Sujihiki Knife
- Comfortable Handle Made of Traditional Balsam Wood
- Individually Packaged in a Aesthetic Wood Storage Box
- Blade Length: 12"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model #: M24012