This 12" Pointed Sashimi Knife is also known as yanagi and sujihiki, it is equivalent to the utility knife; this professional knife is perfect for everyday slicing and dicing. Constructed of high carbon, stain-free, German steel, single-edge blade (typical of Japanese knives) is taper ground with a fine stone finish. The comfortable handle is of traditional balsam wood.
- Mercer Cutlery Asian Collection 12" Pointed Sashimi
- Collection: Asian Collection
- Constructed of High Carbon, Stain-Free German Steel
- Single Blade is Edge Taper Ground with a Fine Stone Finish
- Also Known as Yanagi and Sujihiki Knife
- Comfortable Handle Made of Traditional Balsam Wood
- Individually Packaged in a Aesthetic Wood Storage Box
- Blade Length: 12"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model #: M24012