This Wusthof Pro Series 6" Semi-Flexible Curved Boning Knife features - a semi-flexible curved, narrow blade to make the deboning process easier and reduce the amount of waste meat. Its soft, ergonomic poly handle is one of the most comfortable handle available on the market, effortlessly guiding the high-quality, rust-resistant German steel blade wherever the culinary professional demands.
- Wusthof Pro Series Collection
- Stamped Line of Wusthof Cutlery
- Razor Sharp High Carbon Stain-Free Steel Blades
- Designed by Chefs, for Chefs
- Built to Withstand the Rigors of Everyday Use
- Narrow Blade Process Easier and Reduces the Amount of Wasted Meat
- Comfortable Ergonomic Poly Handle
- Tempered to 56° Rockwell
- NSF Listed
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Blade Length: 6"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 11"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: .50 lbs.
- Model #: 4864-7