This Wusthof Pro Series 10" Chef knife is used for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts. Perfect for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, with NSF Listing to back it. Its soft, ergonomic poly handle is one of the most comfortable handles available on the market, effortlessly guiding the high-quality, rust-resistant German steel blade wherever the culinary professional demands.
- Wusthof Pro Series Collection
- Stamped Line of Wusthof Cutlery
- Razor Sharp High Carbon Stain-Free Steel Blades
- Designed by Chefs, for Chefs
- Built to Withstand the Rigors of Everyday Use
- Narrow Blade Process Easier and Reduces the Amount of Wasted Meat
- Tempered to 56° Rockwell
- Comfortable Ergonomic Poly Handle
- NSF Listed
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Blade Length: 10"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 15"
- Width: 1.50"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model #: 4862-7/26