This Wusthof Pro Series 9" Off-Set Wavy Bread Knife is designed exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, with the NSF Listing to back it. Its offset design helps to prevent your knuckles from hitting the cutting surface when slicing bread. This off-set bread knife's soft, ergonomic poly handle is on of the most comfortable handles available on eh market, effortlessly guiding the high-quality, rust-resistant German steel blade wherever the culinary professional demands.
- Wusthof Pro Series Collection
- Stamped Line of Wusthof Cutlery
- Razor Sharp High Carbon Stain-Free Steel Blades
- Designed by Chefs, for Chefs
- Built to Withstand the Rigors of Everyday Use
- Narrow Blade Process Easier and Reduces the Amount of Wasted Meat
- Tempered to 56° Rockwell
- Comfortable Ergonomic Poly Handle
- NSF Listed
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Blade Length: 9"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 14"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: .75 lbs.
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model #: 4855-7