Wusthof Pro Series 3-1/2" Spear Point Paring Knife
This Wusthof Pro Series 3-1/2" spear point paring knife is designed exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, with the NSF Listing to back it. Use this spear point paring knife for slicing, peeling, removing stems, and a variety of other kitchen tasks. Its soft, ergonomic poly handle is one the most comfortable handles available on the market, effortlessly guiding the high-quality, rust-resistant German steel blade wherever the culinary professional demands.
- Wusthof Pro Series 3-1/2" Spear Point Paring Knife
- Pro Series
- Blade Size: 3-1/2"
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel to Ensure Outstanding Strength
- Perfectly Balanced for Effortless Cutting
- Seamless Hygienic Fit of the Handle
- Triple-Riveted Handle Shells, Full Tang Handle
- Black Handle Made of Specially Synthetic Material
- Specially Designed Bolster
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4851-7/9