This Wusthof Pro Series 3-1/2" spear point paring knife is designed exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, with the NSF Listing to back it. Use this spear point paring knife for slicing, peeling, removing stems, and a variety of other kitchen tasks.
- Wusthof Pro Series Collection
- Stamped Line of Wusthof Cutlery
- Razor Sharp High Carbon Stain-Free Steel Blades
- Designed by Chefs, for Chefs
- Built to Withstand the Rigors of Everyday Use
- Narrow Blade Process Easier and Reduces the Amount of Wasted Meat
- Comfortable Ergonomic Poly Handle
- Tempered to 56° Rockwell
- NSF Listed
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Blade Length: 3-1/2"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 7.5"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model #: 4851-7/9