base of this kit is a C28 type-K waterproof thermocouple thermometer with a large LED display and easy-to-use keypad. It can read all the way from -328°F to 1112°F at an accuracy of 0.1%, and clock and countdown timer features are built in. The included PK19M thin-tip probe gives you quick readings, and the sub-miniature connector on the thermometer allows you to attach other probes instead, if you so choose.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2-1/4"
- Depth: 1-1/8"
- Permanent Clock Display
- Data Hold Function
- Auto Switch-Off
- Rubberized Protective Casing
- Waterproof to IP67 Standard
- BioCote® Anti-Microbial Protection
- High & Low HACCP Alarms
- Sub-miniature connector takes many type-K probes
- Temperature Measurement Range: -328°F to 1112°F
- Displayed Resolution:
- Below -100°F = 1°F
- At/Above -100°F = 0.1°F
- Instrument Accuracy (at 73°F): 0.1% (±0.4°F)
- Instrument Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 122°F
- Display: 4 digit, 12.5 mm LCD
- Countdown Timer Interval: 1 second to 24 hours
- Includes PK19M Thin Tip Probe
- Battery Type: 2 x I.E.C. LR6 Size AA
- Battery Life (Continuous): Up to 7000 hours
- Environmental Protection: IP67 BS EN 60529 IEC 529
- NSF Certified
- 2-Year Warranty
- Model #: C28KIT