The ML4-10 (4) tube unheated mobile enclosed, field adjustable dish dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction. Tube diameters are field adjustable by positioning stainless steel guide rods in proper head guide holes. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. All contact edges are protected by heavy-gauge stainless steel with black rubber perimeter bumpers. Unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes.
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Heads is Stainless Steel with Three Sets of Reinforced Guide Holes for Smooth, Even Operations
- 4 Stainless Steel Tubes
- Dispensing Tubes are Removable for Cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 30-3/8"x 36-9/16" x 29-1/8" (DxHxW)
- China Size: 9-1/4" to 10-1/8"
- NSF Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: ML4-10