The Mercer Millennia™ Collection is stamped from high carbon, stain-free steel. This professional quality collection is defining a new millennium for stamped cutlery. Knives with razor sharp blade edges provide easy edge maintenance and sharpening. Ergonomic knife handle features there innovations: a unique combination of Santoprene® for comfort and polypropylene for tough use; textured finger points and protective finger guard provide slip resistance and safety. Designed to meet the demands of professional users in all cooking areas The M22003 3-1/2" Paring knife is used for small-task produce slicing, intricate cutting for decorative garnishes..
- Collection: Millennia™
- One-Piece High Carbon, Stain-Free Japanese Steel
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, Confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- Razor Sharp, Long Lasting Taper Ground Edge
- Textured Finger Points For Slip Resistance, Grip, and Safety
- Protective Finger Guard
- 3-1/2" Paring Knife
- Great for Small-Task
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M22003