Mercer Cutlery Asian 10"Yanagi Pointed Sashimi Knife, M24010
The M24010 is from the Mercer Cutlery Asian Collection and are handcrafted to the exacting requirements of professional sushi chef's. The Sashimi is also known as yanagi and sujihiki, it is equivalent to a western slicer. Perfect for everyday slicing, and cutting large pieces of fish, such as salmon and halibut. The Asian Collection is constructed of high carbon, stain-free, German Steel, single-edge blade (typical of Japanese knives) is taper ground with a fine stone finish. The comfortable handle is of traditional balsam wood.
- Single Edge Blade
- Comfortable Handle of Traditional Balsam Wood
- High Carbon, Stain-Free German Steel
- Exacting Requirements of Professional Sushi Chef's
- Also known as Sashimi, Yanagi, and Sujihiki Sushi Knife
- From the Asian Collection
- Length: 10"
- Each Knife is Individually Packaged in an Aesthetic Wood Box
- Model#: M24010