APW Wyott Lowerator® Enclosed Unheated Adjustube® II Plate Dispenser
The Adjustube® II is a tube-type, self-leveling, drop-in dispenser field adjustable to a variety of china weights and diameters. To change china patterns, simply adjust the spring rate and position the stainless steel guide rods in the proper head guide holes. Knurled lock nuts hold the rods securely in place, and the rods form the guides for the dispensing head. When full tube diameter is required, the rods store in the flanges and form bumpers to protect the china. APW Wyott's® Lowerators® dispensing mechanism uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. The dispensing head is stainless steel with five sets of reinforced guide holes for smooth, even operation. China is always held securely and at a consistent and convenient dispensing height. Will also accept oval plates as well as oval platters up to 12". Units have vertical storage of 25-1/2".
- APW Wyott Lowerator® Unheated Adjustube® II Plate Dispenser
- Offers Maximum Flexibility and Convenience in Countertop Dispensing
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Shielded, Unheated
- Number of Adjustments: 5
- Knurled Lock Nuts Holds Rods Securely in Place
- Dimension: 10-1/8" x 10-1/8" x 31-1/4" (LxWxH)
- Counter Cutout Diameter: 11-9/16"
- Supporting Flange Diameter: 12-3/8"
- Holds China Size - 3-1/2" x 9-1/8" in Diameter
- Holds up to 6 Dozen Dishes, 3 Dozen Bowls or 4-1/2 Dozen Cups or Glasses
- Maximum Capacity: 131 Lbs.
- NSF Listed
- One Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Model #: SL-9A