The Matfer Bourgeat round frying pan is made of black steel and is an excellent heat conductor. These pans are extremely strong and will last for years. Wash this fry pan in hot water without soap and wipe with paper towel. Store in a dry place. Season before use following the manufacturers instructions. Help preserve the nonstick coating by using Matfer Bourgeat Exoglass® utensils, items # 308848, 308849, or 308859.
- Diameter: 11-7/8"
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Capacity: 6 lbs.
- Material: Black steel
- Natural nonstick properties with seasoning
- Iron handle
- Can Be Used On Induction Stove
- Model: # 062005
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SEASONING FRY PAN:
- Before use, wash pan under hot water in mild detergent, use a bristle brush to scrub all protective coating, proceed by thoroughly drying pan.
- Place in pan the following ingredients and sauté on medium heat while swirling around entire pan. Amount of ingredient will vary depending the size of pan i.e. medium pan use 1/3-cup oil, 2/3-cup salt, & 2 whole potato peelings. Discard after sautéing for 10 minutes.
- Repeat step 2 again.
- After processing steps 2 & 3 use oil with paper towel and wipe entire pan.