APW Wyott 6.5" Heated Lowerator® Enclosed Mobile Adjustube® Plate Dispenser, HML2-6.5
The HML2-6.5 mobile enclosed, field adjustable Dish Dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerators uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. All contact edges are protected by heavy-gauge stainless steel with black rubber perimeter bumpers. Unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Tubes are Removable for Cleaning
- Dimensions: 36-9/16" x 23-5/8" x 15-3/8" (HxLxW)
- China Size: 5-7/8" to 6-1/2"
- Heated Units Maximum Capacity: 12 Dozen Plates or 6 Dozen Bowls
- Two Tubes
- 120V / 540W / 4.5Amps
- NSF, UL, CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HML2-6.5