True® dipping cabinets are designed to provide reliability and give you an attractive way to display and serve ice cream. The cold wall refrigeration system holds temperatures between -10°F and +8°F. Reverse fans during defrost keep the condenser coil free from dirt and dust that saves energy and provides colder temperatures. This cabinet is designed to hold eight 9-1/2" 3 gallon ice cream containers. This unit has removable frost shields that allow easy clean up and removal of ice build-up. This dipping cabinet comes complete with 2 plastic night covers.
RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS: TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 47-1/8" x 27-3/8" x 51-3/8"
- Crated Weight: 385 lbs
- 12.7 Cubic feet
- 1/3 HP, 6.7 amps, 5-15P NEMA
- Heavy duty stainless steel
- Color: White
- Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- Zero ozone depletion (ODP), zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Refrigeration system holds temperature between -10°F and +8°F
- Space for (13) 9-1/2" 3 gallon containers (5 storage, 8 display)
- 2 Plastic night covers
- Unit is pre-wired for 115/60/1 phase 15 amp outlet
- Manual defrost system
- NSF-7 compliant, cUL Listed
- 5 Year compressor warranty -Warranty DOES NOT apply on Residential Use
- 3-Year parts and labor warranty
- Made in the USA
- Model #: TDC-47