Cres Cor® Correctional Heat-n-Hold™ Rethermalization Oven
This Cres Cor® heat and hold oven is designed specifically for correctional institutions. The slow convection air system promotes natural browning and seals in flavor and juices. Features include 8200 watts of power, pre-setting automatic controls, a non-venting oven for easy installation, and field reversible insulated dutch doors. The stainless steel construction and coved interior corners allow for easy cleaning. The anti-microbial latches protect against the spread of germs. Recessed push / pull handles on the sides provide easy maneuvering. Free cooking manual and operation manual are included.
- Fully insulated
- Convection air system
- Stainless steel construction
- 8200 watts of power
- Roasts over 300 lbs of meat
- Pre-setting automatic controls
- Non-venting oven for easy installation
- Coved interior corners
- Self-contained power top
- Field reversible insulated doors
- Magnetic anti-microbial easy open latches
- Recessed push / pull handles
- Chrome plated wire universal angles
- 5" swivel casters
- width: 28-3/4"
- Depth: 37-3/4"
- Height: 73-1/2"
- Weight: 412 lbs.
- 208 / 240 volts, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- NSF 4, CSA Compliant
- 2-year parts warranty 1
- Model #: RO-151-FUA-12-BZ