Cooper Atkins Replacement Quick Response Needle Probe for HT3100 Thermometer
This replacement needle probe fits smart digital thermometer HT3100 and has a slim, durable shaft that gives you quick readings. Its handle design lets you attach it to the thermometer for one-handed use or storage. This probe has a polyurethane-coated coiled cable that is 12" when retracted and 48" when extended, and a temperature range of -100° to 500°F.
- Fits Smart Digital Thermometer HT3100 (Wasserstrom #: 113012)
- Durable, Reduced Width Shaft for Quick Readings
- Polyurethane Coated Coiled Cable
- Temperature Range: -100° to 500°F (-73° to 260°C)
- Max Tip Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temperature: 200°F (93°C)
- Response Time: 2 seconds in liquid
- Retracted Cable Length: 12"
- Extended Cable Length: 48"
- Shaft Length: 3¾"
- Tip Diameter: 1/32"
- Model #: 8410MK