This Classic Ikon 9" Bread Knife from Wusthof allows you to evenly slices breads and delicate foods without crushing or losing the shape. The long, serrated blade cuts through hard or soft crusts without tearing the bread apart. Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength. The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Collection
- Precision Forged from a Single Piece of High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Full-Tang, Triple-Riveted Synthetic (POM) Handle Affords Superior Strength and Balance
- The Latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- 30% Sharper and Will Last 40% Longer
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Blade Length: 9"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 14"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .75 lbs.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- NSF Listed
- Model #: 4166-7/23