Wusthof 4" Classic Forged Paring Knife
The Wusthof Classic 4" Paring Knife is the most versatile of all parers for your everyday carving needs. Perfect for mincing shallots onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables. The short curved blade with pointed tip is ideally suited for peeling and shaping. Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- Classic Paring Knife
- Perfect for Mincing, Shallots Onions and Herbs
- Short Curved Blade
- Specially Tempered High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade
- Exceptionally Sharp and has a Long-Lasting Easily Restorable Edge
- Riveted Synthetic Handle is Smooth and Seamless for a Comfortable Grip
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Width: 0.8"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Carefully Hand Wash and Towel Dry
- Stain Resistant Alloy
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany
- Model #: 4066-7/10