The Wusthof Gourmet 3" Paring Knife with clip point is a fantastic tool for tiny cutting work such as removing eyes from potatoes or cores from apples. Its sharp blade is stamped from German steel for strength and stability. It is part of the Wusthof value-priced line because is stamped, rather than forged, a lower cost way to make a knife. A lifetime Wusthof guarantee and rugged German construction, make this Gourmet parer a great value.
- Wusthof 3" Paring Knife w/ Clip Point
- Gourmet Collection
- Laser Cut from a Single Piece of German Stainless Steel
- Full Tang or Extension of the Blade Through the Handle
- Great Knife for Those Who Want Quality But Not the Higher Cost of a Forged Knife
- Stamped Knife Made of High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Comfortable and Highly-Durable Triple-Riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) Handle
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 56
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 3"
- Height: 0.25"
- Full Length: 7"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model #: 4042-7