Wusthof Gourmet Series 3" Paring Knife w/ Clip Point
The Wusthof Gourmet 3" Paring Knife with clip point is a fantastic tool for tiny cutting work such as removing eyes from potatoes or cores from apples. Its sharp blade is stamped from German steel for strength and stability. It is part of the Wusthof value-priced line because is stamped, rather than forged, a lower cost way to make a knife. A lifetime Wusthof guarantee and rugged German construction, make this Gourmet parer a great value.
- Wusthof Gourmet Series 3" Paring Knife w/ Clip Point
- Gourmet Series Collection
- Blade Size: 3"
- Laser Cut from a Single Piece of German Stainless Steel, Gourmet Knives are Sharp and Reliable
- Easy to Use Because the Knife is Well Balanced Thanks to its Full Tang, or Extension of the Blade Through the Handle
- Great Knife for Those Who Want Quality but not Willing to invest in the Higher Cost of a Forged Knife
- The Full Length of the Knife is 7"
- Stamped Knife Made of High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Hand Wash
- Synthetic Handle
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4042-7