Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife
This Japanese Chef's style knife is quickly growing in popularity due to its versatility and beautiful design. The cleaver style blade of the Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife features a granton edge that forms air-pockets prevent food particles from sticking to the knife, allowing you to create clean, even cuts. They also reduce friction on the blade, allowing you to work quickly. The Santoku knife has a extremely sharp edge that is perfect for thinly slicing everything from meats to vegetables. Its wide adaptability makes it the perfect tool to use when creating sushi, stir-fry and even deli sandwiches.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife
- Grand Prix II Collection
- Blade Size: 7"
- Multi-Use Kitchen Tool; Hollow Ground to Prevent Sticking
- Precision-Forged from a Single Piece of High-Carbon, Stain-Resistant Steel
- Sturdy, Steel Bolster
- Tang Extended Almost the Full Handle Length for Strength
- Ergonomically Designed, Slip-Resistant Handle; Sleek, Contemporary Look
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4175-7