When the time comes that you need to touch up the sharp edge of your knife the Diamond steel is a good option. The Wusthof 10" diamond steel can align your knife edge and unlike traditional steels, the Diamond Steel also contains fine abrasives that will sharpen your knife as well as re-aligning the blade. Used like a traditional honing steel the diamond steel is very fine and can bring up a very fine edge.
- Wusthof Sharpening Steel
- Material: Diamond Coated Steel
- Handle Material: Poly
- Length of Blade: 10"
- Coarseness: Very Fine
- Slip-Resistant Plastic Handle Fits Comfortably in the Hand
- Wipes Clean with a Damp Cloth After Each Sharpening Session
- Handle for Hanging
- Great for Slower Precision Sharpening of Small Thin Blades
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Comes with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 15"
- Width: .25"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Model #: 4483