A great chef's knife should act as an extension of the chef's arm. This Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8" Chef Knife will do just that. This cook's knife features a wider blade that makes it ideal for performing all sorts of chopping, dicing, and mincing along with a variety of other tasks in the kitchen. Its classic Four Star molded handle makes it comfortable to hold in your hand, even through hours of food prep. Plus its durable, precision-forged blade will retain its edge longer than cheaper knives and stand up to constant use in your busy kitchen.
- Blade Dimension: 8"
- Will Perform Many Task - Chopping, Dicing, and Mincing
- SIGMAFORGE® One Piece Construction
- Laser Controlled Edge - is Sharper and Stay Sharper Longer has a More Consistent Blade Angle
- Friodur® Ice Hardened - Maximum No Stain Properties and More Blade Strength
- Super Bolster - Provides Weight, Insures Safety and Adds Balance
- Full Horizontal Tang Without Rivets Design
- High Carbon, No Stain Steel, No Rusting
- Polypropylene Handles - Comfortable Molded Handle, Hygienic, Food Safe
- Dishwasher Safe - But Not Recommended By Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Full Warranty: J.A Henckels Stands Behind All Its Knives
- Model #: 31071-203