Mercer Cutlery Genesis® 6" Forged Stiff Boning Knife, M20106
The M20106 Genesis Forged Stiff Boning Knife is perfect for boning beef or pork. This is Mercer Cutlery's premier brand. One-piece, fully forged German steel with ergonomic handle utilizes Santoprene® a high performance material that feels soft and comfortable, while offering a nonslip grip whether your hands are wet or dry. It is durable; it will not break down when exposed to kitchen oils, and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures. The standard feature of fully forged knives, the bolster strengths the knife, adds durability, and provides balance to the knife so that it handles well when cutting food.
- Collection: Genesis
- Fully Forged German Steel Construction
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- High Carbon, No Stain, Traditional German Steel
- Resist Rust, Corrosion, and Discoloration
- Razor-Sharp Edge is Taper Ground with A Fine Stone Finish for Long Lasting Sharpness
- Stiff Boning Knife
- Great for Boning Beef or Pork
- Length: 6"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M20106