This is Mercer Cutlery's premier brand. The M20206 Genesis Forged Flexible Boning Knife is perfect for boning poultry or fish. One-piece, fully forged German steel with ergonomic handle utilizes Santoprene® a high performance material that feels soft and comfortable, while offering a nonslip grip whether your hands are wet or dry. It is durable; it will not break down when exposed to kitchen oils, and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures. The standard feature of fully forged knives, the bolster strengths the knife, adds durability, and provides balance to the knife so that it handles well when cutting food.
- Collection: Genesis
- Fully Forged German Steel Construction
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- High Carbon, No Stain, Traditional German Steel
- Resist Rust, Corrosion, and Discoloration
- Razor-Sharp Edge is Taper Ground with A Fine Stone Finish for Long Lasting Sharpness
- Flexible Boning Knife
- Great for Boning Poultry or Fish
- Length: 6"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M20206