Cambro® StoreSafe® Food Rotation Labels, 100 Per Roll, 2" x 3"
Make sure your food storage supplies are fresh and up to date using these 2" x 3" StoreSafe food rotation labels. These labels let you clearly name and date prepared contents in food pans and storage containers, helping maintain the FIFO (First In, First Out) system. When you want to get these labels off, just run the container they're on through a dishwasher or under hot or cold water for 30 seconds - they're completely dissolvable and biodegradable, with no sticky residue left behind. They're also safe for all sewer and septic systems, won't clog drains, and are safe for use in microwaves, too.
- Label & Date Food Pans and Containers to Maintain FIFO Systems
- Helps Prevent Food-Borne Illness & Cross-Contamination
- 100% Dissolvable and Biodegradable w/ No Sticky Residue
- Dissolves in 30 Seconds in Dishwasher or Under Running Water
- Safe for All Sewer and Septic Systems
- Will Not Clog Drains
- Withstands Temperatures Up To 200°F for Up To 4 Hours
- Microwave Safe
- Conforms to HACCP Guidelines
- 100 Labels Per Roll
- Label Width: 3"
- Label Depth: 2"
- Material: Paper
- Model #: 23SL