The Millennia™ Collection is unparalleled in performance, this stamped series is designed with innovative features to meet the demanding needs required by professionals. Ergonomic knife handle features these innovations: a unique combination of Santoprene® for comfort and polypropylene for tough use; textured finger points and protective finger guard provide slip resistance and safety. This 6" Curved Stiff Boning Knives can separate meat from the bone, trim fat and sinew.
- Collection: Millennia™
- Blade Length: 6"
- Ergonomic Handle
- Black Non-Slip Santoprene® and Polypropylene Handle
- Textured Finger Points Provide Slip-Resistance, Grip, and Safety
- Protective Finger Guard
- Razor-Sharp Edge
- One-Piece High Carbon Stain-Free Japanese Steel
- Used to Separate Meat From the Bone, Trim Fat and Sinew
- NSF Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model #: M23820