APW Wyott® MPC-1A 6 - 8 Oz. Popcorn Popper
This high-quality popcorn popper from APW Wyott® produces the maximum popcorn burst and limits the amount of unpopped kernels. It has a non-jamming agitator motor that gently turns to distribute kernels evenly over a heated surface. This unit features stainless steel housing with a painted steel top and 3/16" tempered glass panels. The kettle system produces a kettle of popcorn every 2-1/2 minutes and has a capacity of up to 130 popped one ounce servings per hour.
- Stainless Steel Housing
- 3/16" Tempered Glass Panels
- Capacity: Up to 130 Popped One-Ounce Servings Per Hour
- Kettle Heats Quickly And Has A Fast Recovery
- Kettle Holds Up To 8 Oz.
- 2-1/2 Minute Popping Cycle
- Requires Minimal Labor
- Easily Access To Kettle Through Double Rear Doors
- Includes Popcorn Oil And Corn Measuring Cups
- Height: 25-1/2"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 15-5/8"
- 120V / 1125W
- Model #: MPC-1A