This ProctorSilex® Coffee Urn brews 20 - 100 cups with cup-a-minute brewing, making it ideal for larger crowds. It has one-hand dispensing and a shielded coffee level indicator. This coffee urn is made from brushed aluminum and has a twist & lock lid and cool-touch handles. It is NSF Listed and has a 1 year warranty.
Brushed aluminum construction
Brews 20 - 100 Cups
Tall base fits large 12 Oz. cups
One-hand dispensing (press cup against lever)
Shielded coffee level indicator
Dual heater system
Plastic filter basket
Twist & lock lid
Durable cool-touch handles
1 Year Warranty
Controls: Ready/On Light
120 volts, 60 Hz, 1090 watts
Weight: 7 lbs.
Model #: 45100
ABOUT HAMILTON BEACH COMMERCIAL
Hamilton Beach Commercial is committed to serving your business in a manner that will increase sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction. They engineer smart product solutions that save time and enhance your customers' experience and build their products to stand the test of time, day in and day out.
QUESTION Are the parts for this coffee maker machine washable?
ANSWER Hello, it is not recommended to clean the parts in the dishwasher. Here are the cleaning instructions from the manufacturer:
1) After each use and before washing, unplug power cord from wall outlet and allow the unit to cool.
2) Carefully remove lid and all internal parts. Parts, coffee grounds, and remaining coffee may still be hot.
3) Wash the inside of the coffee urn and the parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry. Do not dry the inside of the urn with a cloth, since lint may remain inside the urn. Do NOT immerse the body of the coffee urn in water.
4) Wipe the outside of the coffee urn with a damp cloth and dry with a towel. Store the coffee urn with the lid off.
5) To clean the serving spout, fill the coffee urn with some hot water and dishwasher detergent. Drain the hot water from the serving spout into a cup. Repeat this step with clean, hot water to remove any dishwasher detergent remaining in the serving spout.
6) To clean the coffee level tube, unscrew the coffee level tube cap on the aluminum post and lift out the coffee level tube. Wash in warm, soapy water with a long, narrow brush and rinse. Replace the coffee level tube and secure with the tube cap.
7) To clean the pump tube, remove pump tube from urn. Wash in warm, soapy water with a long, narrow brush and rinse.
8) After repeated used, there may be some coffee stains and accumulation of oils that can cause a bitter taste. Periodically use a coffee-stain remover or special cleanser.
Never miss a deal when you become a Wasserstrom Subscriber. Sign up and save!
We'll never sell your info to a third party or an angry chef. Opt out any time.
Wasserstrom: A Trusted Family Name in Restaurant Supplies & Equipment
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, The Wasserstrom Company is the world's leading restaurant supplier and distributor of food service supplies and equipment. We carry the top brands from the industry's leading manufacturers.