Ask a QuestionBy: From:
Sep 24, 2014
1. Please provide a link, for all the products, in this pattern.
I must have done something wrong, because I got an error message when I tried, on this site.
2. In addition, with Wasserstrom, possible to purchase less than a case?
3. What are the dimensions of this creamer?
4. I saw that the Country of Origin was Great Britain.
Does that mean this product is "manufactured/made" in Great Britain?
5. Lastly, please remind me from which material, this product is made.
Thank you, for your help.
Hello, We are experiencing some technical hiccups today with our search queries. I do apologize for that. This is the direct link:
Additionally, in the search bar you may type “Steelite Antoinette” and all products from this pattern will appear.
Some items are sold individually and some are sold by the case. This particular item is sold by the case. The exact dimensions are not available at this time but it does hold 2.5 ounces. We also carry a 5 oz. and 10 oz. size. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at 1-866-634-8927 to inquire about product accessibility.
Yes, this quality product was proudly made in England. The china was manufactured “Stoke-on-Trent” from Alumina Vitrified clay body that offers customers durable, elegant pieces. It is freezer, dishwasher and microwave proof.
Thank you for your inquiry today!