Merchandise Return Request
- To ensure proper credit, unused items for return must have prior written authorization. Please complete and submit the form below (or its equivalent) to Customer Service within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Be sure to enter either the invoice number or the order number of the item(s) being returned. This information can be found on your packing slip.
- Any merchandise returned under the original manufacturers warranty will be subject to the conditions of the warranty.
- All returns will be assessed a re-handling charge of 20%; freight will be the customer's responsibility.
- Custom, imprinted, and special order merchandise is NOT returnable.
- All returned items must be packaged properly so they arrive in a new and sellable condition.
Damages / Shortages
IMPORTANT! - Inspect all packages for damage or shortages immediately upon delivery. In the event that there is either visible or concealed damage, simply accept the package, but have a notation made on the carrier delivery receipt. In order to file a damage claim, our [Customer Service] department must then be contacted within 48 hrs.
NOTE - The carriers require that the original box and packaging material be retained. No claim can be filed without them.