The TM-90 heavy-duty top mount Un-insulated Rectangular Drop-In Hot Food Well us designed for installation in metal, or wood countertop if optional wood mounting kit is provided. Hot Food Wells is designed to accommodate standard size steam table pans. Well is constructed of deep-drawn 20 gal. Type 304 stainless steel, above countertop with 20 gal. aluminized outer housing with sides and bottom fully insulated. Unit is heated by a tubular heating element shaped in serpentine fashion for even heat distribution to pan base. Element is mounted under well and secured by aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency. Entire heat assembly is covered with galvanized housing with layer of 1" thick fiberglass insulation fixed to bottom of pan wit threaded studs for ease of service. Unit standard with APW Wyott E-Z Locks on all four exterior sides for easy installation.
- 20 gal. Stainless Steel
- Units May Be Used WET or DRY (Wet Use Offers Best Results)
- Easy Access to Heating Elements
- Thermostatic Control with 36" Capillary (Effective Length 26")
- Compact Housing - Overall Depth 8-5/16"
- Standard E-Z Lock Reduces Installation Time
- Large Indicating Pilot Light
- Without Drain
- Outside Dimensions: 8-15/16" x 13-3/8" x 21-5/8" (HxWxL)
- Inside Dimensions: 6-1/4" x 11-7/8" x 19-7/8" (HxWxL)
- Cutout Dimensions: 12-3/4" x 20-3/4"
- 120V / 750W / 6.3Amps
- UL, CSA, Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: TM-90