Preventative maintenance is simpler than ever with these Prodigy® ice makers. The panels are easy to remove allowing clear access to internal components and a diagnostic code display insuring the right fix the first time. The reusable air filter is also easy to remove. All external panel components are crafted for optimal aesthetic appeal through superior fit and finish.
- Model #: C0630MA-32B
- Air cooled, self-contained condenser
- Uses less energy and water than other cube ice machines, exceeding pending California and Federal energy efficiency regulations
- Auto-Alert™ indicator lights communicate about operating status and signal when it's time to descale or sanitize
- Patented WaterSense™ adaptive purge control reduces scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings
- An optional SmartBoard™ provides NAFEM data protocol for early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues
- Optional Vari-Smart™ ultrasonic ice level control sensor allows you to program ice levels
- Base electrical: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- Max Fuse or HACR Circuit Breaker: 20 amps
- Circuit Wires: 2
- Min Circuit Ampacity: 18.2
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 30" x 24" x 23"
- Shipping Carton (W x D x H): 33.5" x 27.5" x 28"
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs
- Certifications: ARI, Agion, NAFEM, Energy Star, ISO (9001:2000), Enodis Enerlogic, NSF, CE, and cUL
- 3 Year Parts and Labor on All Components
- 5 Year Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts on Compressor and Condenser