Cres Cor® Roll-In Electric Heat and Hold Rethermalization Oven
This Cres Cor® roll-in-rack oven is designed to move prepackaged school meal baskets from the kitchen into the oven. Features include 8200 watts of power, convected air system, pre-setting automatic controls, non-venting oven for easy installation, and stainless steel construction. This oven is fully insulated with a field reversible insulated door to prevent heat loss. This model includes a food probe attached to the control panel to check food temperature.
- Convection air system
- Stainless steel construction
- 8200 watts of power
- Pre-setting automatic controls
- Fully insulated
- Non-venting oven for easy installation
- Food probe included
- Field reversible insulated doors
- Silicon door gasket for tight seal
- Capacity: (32) 13" x 26" baskets
- width: 37-1/8"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 74-1/8"
- Weight: 455 lbs.
- 208 / 240 volts, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- NSF 4, CSA Compliant
- 2-year parts warranty
- Model #: RR-1332-SBS-R