Star® Holman's Miniveyor® conveyor ovens use a forced convection system that keeps the outside cool to the touch, circulates the air in the oven chamber, and extends the life of critical parts. You can bake pizzas, subs, cookies, or fish quickly and easily, plus the compact design saves space. These ovens are stackable to save even more space! The quartz infrared heaters that are located above and below the conveyor belt provide fast, consistent heat. You can control the belt speed and temperature that allows you to cook multiple foods at the same time.
- Quartz infrared heaters located above and below conveyor belt
- Forced air convection heat
- Controls for belt speed and temperature
- Stackable to save space
- Adjustable entry and exit openings
- Removable load and unload area
- Removable crumb tray
- Material: Stainless steel
- Ship Weight: 66 lbs.
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- 10" wide belt
- Width: 36-3/8"
- Depth: 19-7/16"
- Height: 14"
- 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 4000 Watts, 19.3 amps, 6-30P
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- UL listed, CSA certified and NSF approved
- Made in USA
- Model #: 214HXA