The HL-7 tube construction is stainless steel with polished flange and dispensing head. Easy drop-in insulation. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. Flange supports unit on countertop after simple cutout is made. Shielded unheated tubes are available. Heated tubes are provided with 5-foot length of flexible metal conduit with standard 1/2" fitting and 6" wire leads for easy connection to junction box for 120V service.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy Drop-In Insulation
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Springs
- Maximum Capacity for Dishes - Six Dozen
- Maximum Capacity for Bowls - Three Dozen
- Accommodates 6-5/8" to 7-1/4" Diameter Size Plates
- Non-Marking, Stylized Guideposts Protect China from Chipping
- Stabilizing Mechanism Insures that Contents Remain Level at all Times
- Minimum Temperature Range: 80°-100°F
- Maximum Temperature Range: 110°-160°F
- Hole Cutout Diameter: 9-11/16"
- Supporting Flange Diameter Dimension: 10-1/2"
- 120V / 300W / 2.5Amps
- NSF, CSA, UL Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HL-7