APW Wyott Unheated 13" Lowerator® Drop-In Dish Dispenser, L-13
The L-13 Unshielded and Unheated Lowerator® Drop-In Dish Dispenser tube construction is stainless steel with polished flange and dispensing head. Easy drop-in installation. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. Flange supports unit on countertop after simple cutout is made. Shielded unheated tubes are available. Heated tubes are provided with 5-foot length of flexible metal conduit with standard 1/2" fitting and 6" wire leads for easy connection to junction box for 120V service.
- Spring Rate Adjustments can be Easily made in the Field without Tools
- Non-Marking, Stylized Guideposts Protects China from Chipping
- Stabilizing Mechanism Insures that Contents Remain Level at all Times
- Unshielded and Unheated
- Capacity: 175 lbs.
- China Size - 11-7/8" to 13"
- Hole Cutout Diameter - 15-7/16"
- Height - 31-1/4"
- Supporting Flange Diameter: 16-1/4"
- NSF Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: L-13