5 Questions Asked
Page 1 of 1
- 1 -
By: james the james
Apr 19, 2010
is this product safe to breath in
This item is safe to use without masks.
Mar 31, 2011
Can you add this product to the oil and not filter it?
You really need to filter this out of oil after each useage.
From: Houston ,TX
Jul 16, 2013
What is the difference between the powder and the magnesol filter papers? Is one better than the other?
Hello, according to the manufacturer the Magnesol XL line is a safe, pure white compound that meets food-grade specifications. It removes both solid and dissolved impurities from used oil. The product used depends on individual preference and needs. Thank you!
By: Dale the Old Dude
From: Philippines, Davao City
Oct 5, 2014
Is this available in the Philippines?
Hello, for orders outside of the United States, please contact our customer service department at 1-866-634-8927. Thank you!
From: greendale wi
Feb 10, 2015
what are the directions for use of this product
Hello, here are the 6 steps listed by the manufacturer for using this product:
1) Be sure the pump is in proper working order. Tighten all fittings and seals. Be sure screen or paper filter is secured properly with no leaks.
2) Position filter under drain. Shut off fryer. Attach drain extension.
3) Evenly spread Magnesol XL powder onto filter paper in filter machine.
4) Drain frying oil into filter. Turn on filter and wash sediment from fryer with hot frying oil.
5) Recirculate frying oil through the filter for 5-10 minutes to remove dissolved impurities.
6) Close drain and pump clean, fresh frying oil back into the fryer.