The Holman uses quartz infrared heaters to provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements for even toasting of bagels, bread, or English muffins. The forced air convection system keeps the toaster cool-to-the-touch outside and evenly circulates air inside. The easy to use control panel makes it simple to control the temperature and speed of the conveyor. These toasters have a power saver switch that reduces energy consumption by 75 percent!
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and heavy-duty, non-skid feet
- Forced convection heat
- Variable speed control for conveyor belt and temperature
- Easy to use control panel
- Energy saving power switch
- "Smart" bread crumb tray
- Full width front burn guard
- Heated holding area
- Space saving design
- Hi-limit switch to prevent overheating
- Toasts 1200 bagels halves per hour
- 1-3/4" product opening
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Width: 14-1/2"
- Depth: 22-3/8"
- Height: 15-5/8"
- 220 volts, 50 Hz, 15 amps, 3200 watts
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Made in the USA
- CUL and UL Listed
- Model #: QCS2-1200B