This Thermalloy® 6 quart stock pot is pre-seasoned and works on all heat sources, including induction. You will get the best results when you use Thermalloy® cookware. For best results stainless steel and aluminum cookware should be seasoned before first use. For best results, Thermalloy® stainless steel cookware should be pre-seasoned prior to use.
- Thermalloy® Collection
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, induction and halogen heat sources
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product must be used normally and care instructions followed
- Products that have been abused or misused will not be covered by the limited lifetime warranty
- Awarded American Culinary Federation Seal of Approval
- NSF Listed
- Material: Stainless steel
- Riveted handles
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Height: 7.8"
- Capacity: 9.6 qt.
- Model #: 5723910
- After cleaning and drying, coat the cookware lightly with vegetable oil or a small amount of shortening
- Place on medium heat burner for 10-15 minutes until light smoke appears
- When oil turns a deep brown turn off heat and allow pan to cool
- Wipe off excess oil with a paper towel