A wok is one of the most versatile pans in the kitchen. You can use it for not only stir fry, but for deep frying, sauteing, simmering, and more. The Thermalloy® wok has earned the American Culinary Federation Seal of Approval, so you know it's a great choice. This tri-ply stainless steel cookware features a bottom layer of stainless steel, a mid layer of aluminum and top layer of stainless steel alloy for superior thermal conductivity. For best results stainless steel and aluminum cookware should be seasoned before first use.
- Thermalloy® Collection
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, induction and halogen heat sources
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product must be used normally and care instructions followed
- Products that have been abused or misused will not be covered by the limited lifetime warranty
- Awarded American Culinary Federation Seal of Approval
- NSF Listed
- Seamlessly bonded stainless steel top and bottom layers with an aluminum mid layer
- Riveted handles
- Diameter: 14"
- Height: 4-15/16"
- Capacity: 9 qt.
- Model #: 5724100
- After cleaning and drying, coat the cookware lightly with vegetable oil or a small amount of shortening
- Place on medium heat burner for 10-15 minutes until light smoke appears
- When oil turns a deep brown turn off heat and allow pan to cool
- Wipe off excess oil with a paper towel