Make the perfect pasta for your favorite recipes with the Imperia electric pasta machine. It features an epicyclic transmission and produces about 26.5 pounds of pasta per hour so it can keep up with demand.
- Speed regulator
- Epicyclic transmission white cogs
- Chromed steel body
- Hourly Output: approx. 26.5 lbs.
- Diameter of Sheeter Cylinders: 8 3/4"
- Max Thickness of Pasta Dough: 5/13"
- Toughened steel countersunk cogs
- Numbered knob to set dough thickness (10 settings)
- Patented affixer to ensure perfect adhesion to work surface
- Safety: mixer stops automatically when the lid is opened
- 110 Volts
- Cylinders not included
- Length: 12-1/2"
- Width: 11-3/4"
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Model #: 073170