This Update International Batter Dispenser features stainless steel construction and is the perfect tool for making uniform pancakes or biscuits. It has eight portion control settings, from 0.5 Oz. to 3 Oz.
Stainless steel construction
Eight portion control settings; 0.5 Oz. to 3 Oz.
Holds 5.5 lbs. total
Model #: PCD-13/SS
Update International PCD-13/SS Stainless Pancake Batter Dispenser
What is the capacity of the dispenser? Is it 'x' number of cups or 'x' number of pints or larger? Thanks.
Hello, this dispenser has 5.5 lbs. total capacity. Thank you!
By: dhabie From: niland, ca
Dec 18, 2014
I just received the pancake batter dispenser and would like to have instructions on how to use it PLEASE...Thank you
Hello, we have received a manual for this product and will upload it. It will be available for viewing under the Literature tab on this product page within twenty-four hours. In the meantime, here are the directions:
1) See that the plunger is properly locked in place
2) Operate the machine while empty to be certain it operates freely
3) Set the dial adjustment to the size desired
4) Fill the hopper with batter. Hold the machine over the mixing bowl, depress the knob all the way down and release to eject all of the air out of the valves
5) Hold the bottom of the depositor about 1.5" from the cupcake pan. Depress knob, then release. Keep hopper filled to prevent air from getting into the valve mechanism.
Wash machine as soon as possible after use.