This 6" Deba "Pointed Carver" Knife is a heavier, thicker chef's knife often used as a light-to-medium cleaver. Ideal for cutting fish, meat, hard vegetables, and for chopping. Constructed of high carbon, stain-free, German steel, this single-edge blade (typical of Japanese knives) is taper ground with a fine stone finish. The comfortable handle is made of traditional balsam wood.
- Thicker Than a Chef's Knife
- For Light-to-Medium Use
- Ideal for Cutting Fish, Meat, Hard Vegetables, and for Chopping
- Collection: Asian Collection
- Constructed of High Carbon, Stain-Free German Steel
- Single Blade is Edge Taper Ground with a Fine Stone Finish
- Razor Sharp Traditional Japanese Edges
- Comfortable Handle Made of Traditional Balsam Wood
- Individually Packaged in a Aesthetic Wood Storage Box
- Blade Length: 6"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model #: M24106