The FW-2026 heavy-duty bottom mount, insulated rectangular hot food well is designed for installation in metal countertop. Single insulated heavy gauge galvanized steel wrapper. Hot Food Well accommodates standard size steam able pans. Holds (2) 12x20 full size pans (6" deep) and also accommodates (1) full sized (18" x 26") bun pan. The unit feature complete UL listed construction including electrical conduit, bezel and control box. All required adapters included. Well is constructed of deep drawn, 20gauge, Type 304. stainless steel. The unit is heated by a tubular calrod heat element shaped in serpentine fashion for even heat distribution to pan base. Element mounted under well and secured by aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency. Entire heat assembly covered with inspection housing with layer of 1-1/2" thick compressed fiberglass insulation fixed to bottom of pan with thread studs for easy service.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Unit May Be Used WET or DRY (Wet Use Offers Best Results)
- Easy Access to Heating Elements
- Thermostatic Control with 36" Capillary (Effective Length 26")
- Large Indicating Pilot Light
- Multiple Units can be Installed in Same Table or Counter
- Flange - 3/4"
- 4 Rounded Corners; 1" Radius
- Thermostatic Control has 36" Capillary (effective length 26"
- Outside Dimensions: 8-3/16" x 28" x 21-3/4" (HxWxD)
- Inside Dimensions: 4" x 26" x 20" (HxWxD)
- Cutout Dimensions: 20-1/4" x 26-1/2" (WxL)
- Control Size: 6-1/4" x 6-7/8" (WxH)
- Control Cutout: 5-3/4" x 6-1/4" (WxH)
- 208/240V / 2400/3200W / 11.5/13.4Amps
- UL, CUL Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: FW-2026