The SM-50-4 Heavy-duty Top Mount w/o drain, Un-insulated Round Drop-in Hot Food Well is designed for installation in metal or wood countertop, if optional wood mounting kit is provided. Hot Food Well is designed to accommodate standard 4 Qt. or 11 Qt. round insets. Well is constructed of one-piece, die-stamped 20 gal. Type 304 stainless steel. Unites shipped with drain are provided with stainless steel 1/2" NPT drain welded to bottom of pan and provided with removable screen. Unit is heated by tubular calrod heat element shaped in circular fashion for even heat distribution. Element is mounted under well. Entire heat assembly is covered with aluminized steel housing with threaded studs for easy service. Unit standard with APW Wyott E-Z Lock for easy installation.
- 20 gal. Stainless Steel Well
- Without Drain
- Unit May Be Used WET or DRY (Wet Use Offers Best Results)
- Easy Access to Heating Elements
- Thermostatic Control with 36" Capillary (Effective Length 26")
- Compact Housing... Overall Depth 8-1/8"
- Standard E-Z Lock Reduces Installation Time
- Large Indicating Pilot Light
- Multiple Units Can Be Installed in Same Table or Counter
- Outside Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 8-1/8" (DxH)
- Inside Dimensions: 6-9/32" x 6-1/2" (DxH)
- Cutout Dimensions: 6-3/4" Diameter
- Wood Mount Kit Cutout: 8-13/16" x 8-13/16" Sq.
- Wood Mount Kit Cutout Outside: 9-3/4" x 9-3/4" Sq.
- 120V / 400W / 3.3 Amps
- NSF, CUL, CSA, Recognize Components Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Model #: SM-50-4